YouTube Wednesday: You’re All I need…Lindsey and Sam come out

Posted on September 24th, 2008 by HisHighness in IUC:Entertainment, IUC:YouTube

1. Brady Sullivan said on September 24th, 2008 at 9:44 pm

What a news day. First Clay comes out as gay, and now Lindsey and Sam admit that they’re dating. What’s next, a revelation that Paris Hilton didn’t actually write her book? It feels like today is “Hollywood Open Secret Acknowledgment Wednesday.”

Good for them though, best of luck L and S. We should all be happy that Lindsey found someone, mostly because the more time they’re making sweet love, the less time she’s starring in movies or behind the wheel of a car. Anyone that has seen “I Know Who Killed Me” or been run off the road by a drunk, pantieless cokehead understands what a wonderful gift that is to the world.

2. José Orduña said on September 24th, 2008 at 11:23 pm

I agree Brady, startling news today. Is Clay looking a little doughy to anyone else? Maybe it’s because he just had a baby, oh wait no, that’s not his baby, it’s his fifty-something-year-old producer’s that they conceived through in vitro fertilization. The People cover was a brave move by Clay for which I give him my respect, unfortunately his face, hair, and albums take that respect and two-girls-one-cup it. As for Samantha Ronson and Lindsay Lohan, well as a living breathing male I LOVE IT! I can’t wait for their sex tape, I just hope to god Mini Me isn’t in it.

3. Eric said on September 25th, 2008 at 3:13 am

Finally, the stench of lesbian empowerment that’s been seeping through many months worth of flagrantly dull Lindsay-Sam photo-ops can be put to smelly rest. As if to lend a helping hand of emotional support to one of her DJing buddies, Samantha Ronson was on KROQ’s Loveline a few nights ago. Assumingly, Samantha was set to share her thoughts about the plane crash involving her friend, DJ AM, and Travis Barker. Although Ronson did talk about how much of a tragedy the crash was—obviously—you can’t help but feel the staged intent behind the whole ‘guest call in’ shtick. It wasn’t long before Lindsay Lohan was placed on the phone, where Loveline host, Trigger Happy (real name Stryker), on cue, asked Lindsay about her “girl’s” well-being. The climactic end came when T.H. asked Lindsay how long she’d been going out with Sam Ronson: “a very long time,” a scraggly voiced Lohan answered.

I think that if the above video had been prefaced with a

“ To Sam Chops. –Your lesbian lover, Lindsay Lohan”

and placed on the net a few weeks earlier, we could continue reporting on the real gays. And their really gay problems.

Tragic.

4. Jeane said on September 25th, 2008 at 3:40 am

Honestly, are we that ‘LO’ that we’re going to post on the Lohan. Bad jokes aside. I think it’s a great thing for these two kids to finally get the acceptance albeit no-one-really-cares ‘tude they so deserve. Bring back something about the election please.

5. Brady Sullivan said on September 25th, 2008 at 4:39 am

For Jeane’s sake I’ve decided to present this stunning development in the context of the election.

“Lohan on Ronson: going down faster than McCain’s poll numbers.”

6. Alicia Butler said on September 25th, 2008 at 11:44 am

Four months and still going strong. America is so proud of those crazy kids for making it work. What Lindsay doesn’t know is that she is not actually dating Mark Ronson, but his gay sister, Samantha. Woops! Lohan is confused, but its not sexually as we originally assumed, but because she actually thinks she is dating a man. Rumor has it, she and Sam are going to be following in the footsteps of Nicole Richie and Hillary Duff by taking their relationship to the next level and having a baby. Who will they choose as their sperm donor? And what method will Sam use to impregnate Lindsay without disclosing that she doesn’t exactly have the correct equipment- and we’re not talking a turkey baster here. One thing is for sure, though- Sam has surely spun Lindsay right round like a record, right round, baby, right round.

7. Phil Goggiano said on September 25th, 2008 at 3:03 pm

Haha Brady are you going to provide your commentary for every single article? I hope so, cause Jesus Christ you’re on fire! Your a funny dude

8. Brady Sullivan said on September 25th, 2008 at 3:53 pm

Why thank you Phil. I’ll do my best.