IUC World Exclusive: Is Condi Gay? Why did she not pass McCain’s Vetting Squad? Sarah Palin was no.2 choice…Why?

Posted on September 23rd, 2008 by HisHighness in IUC:Exclusive, IUC:Gay, IUC:Politics

Looks like Condoleeza was never married for a reason - she likes Beans, gay Beans.

John McCain’s historic choice of Sarah Palin as the first ever female Republican Vice Presidential nominee has generated no end of excitement and controversy around the country. But ianundercover.com has learned that Palin was not in fact the first female on McCain’s VP shortlist.
According to a prominent member of the Republican National Committee privy to the search process, many in McCain’s inner circle argued furiously for the selection of Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice over the other top contenders, Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee and Tim Pawlenty.
“Once Obama selected Biden instead of Hillary,” said the source, ” they had this theory that Condi was the perfect candidate to put up against him. She’s tough, conservative and a hawk, not to mention a football fanatic, which would be more than enough for white men. They never expected traditionally Democratic Blacks and women to vote for her in large numbers, but argued that if she could just sway 5-10% of Blacks and 10% of women to defect, it could be enough to tilt the election towards McCain in a number of crucial swing states. At this point, Palin still wasn’t on anybody’s radar screen.”
So what went wrong? “It was the persistent rumors about her sexuality that ultimately killed her chances and removed her from the list,” says the mid-level RNC official. “In Washington circles, it’s just assumed Rice is gay and nobody really cares. But in the glare of the media spotlight, those rumors were bound to get magnified a thousandfold and the mainstream media would have had an excuse to reveal the facts that would have caused conniption fits among the Republican base.”
The facts he’s referring to go back to her pre-Washington days when Rice was Provost of Stanford University. According to her biographer, Washington Post diplomatic correspondent Glenn Kessler, the never married Rice shares ownership of a house as well as a line of credit with a female documentary filmmaker, a liberal Democrat named Randy Bean. Digging through real estate records, Kessler discovered the pair’s co-ownership of a property in Palo Alto, California as well as a joint line of credit with a bank, an arrangement Bean has explained unconvincingly as relating to medical bills that left her financially drained. It’s possible that others previously investigating Rice’s background came across the joint ownership of the investment property and the bank account but assumed the name “Randy” belonged to a man. Rice once told a reporter that Bean is her closest female friend and that they bonded over their mutual love of football.
“Whether or not her relationship with Bean means Condi is light in the loafers is not the point,” added the RNC source. “It’s hard to prove one way or another. The fact is that by the time the media finished dissecting it, not a Christian conservative in the country would have gone to the polls in November and that’s ultimately what nixed the Rice candidacy.”
He says he never personally heard McCain discuss Rice’s VP prospects, but that the shortlist was given to the RNC for their input and that it was the Committee that rejected Rice as “unelectable.”
“After he surprised us all and chose Palin instead, we heard that McCain had ordered his aides to find another female conservative to add to the ticket. He was so intrigued by the idea of Rice as Vice President that he was unwilling to let the idea go completely.”
Calls for comment to the McCain 2008 campaign have gone unreturned as of 10am today.
DEVELOPING.

1. José Orduña said on September 23rd, 2008 at 5:59 pm

Bonding over their love of football, eh? Well as we all know there is no way Condi could be gay, why she’s a conservative, and conservatives are always what they appear to be. Just ask conservative Evangelical preacher Ted Haggard. Oops, I guess that’s a bad example. Well people what we have here is another example of decisions being made for all the wrong reasons. McCain wanted Condi, but went with Palin because he was probably pulled aside by a group of advisors who had consulted with their advisors who had consulted with their focus group members for their well researched opinion. And now what do we have? A circus, one with many clowns, and a wrinkly old ringleader that smells like grandma’s house. Hey and come to think of it, the last time I saw a circus I cried then too. Freaking clowns are terrifying aren’t they?

2. Alicia Butler said on September 23rd, 2008 at 7:12 pm

News has surfaced, Condoleezza Rice was in fact, John McCain’s first choice of female running mate, before Sarah Palin. Rice was soon dismissed, however, as the first female on the republican ballot. Rumors have started circulating, claiming Rice seemed- yes you heard it- just a little bit too gay to run for office. After a long investigation of Rice’s past, the Republican Party decided it would be too risky to put her on the ballot. In about as much time as it took to cross her name off the list, republicans conducted a short investigation into the background of Sarah Palin. Pro guns-check, pregnant daughter-check, son who’s going to Iraq- check, any moes in the family? Sweet, let’s sign her up!

3. Brady Sullivan said on September 23rd, 2008 at 8:46 pm

McCain really went with the opposite of his initial impulse, instead choosing a woman who has probably never met a black person or a lesbian in her life, let alone a black lesbian. If she ever actually meets Condi she will react instinctively like a caged animal, either by shooting her or getting pregnant. Then again those seem to be how she responds to most situations.

I have the feeling the dirt that would have been dug up on Condi may have been an amateur homemade video featuring Condi, Dick Cheney’s lesbian daughter and Dubya’s two girls. It would appropriately be titled “The Bush Doctrine.” It was either that or her teeth. That mangled grill can’t stand up to Obama’s perfect row of pearly whites.

4. Deep Dish said on September 23rd, 2008 at 9:32 pm

I don’t think Condi ever had a chance to be McCain’s running mate because she’s part of the Bush White House. And McCain is desperately trying to distance himself from Bush in this campaign. Who cares if she’s gay? Everyone’s gay–Clay is gay! And Condi is a helluva better choice as a VP than Caribou Barbie, who’s a joke to everyone except conservative pro-life women and gun-happy girl-happy men. I like Condi–except when she was buying expensive shoes on Fifth Avenue and seeing a Broadway show while people were dying during Katrina a few years back. Other than that minor quibble, she’s fabulous (not).

5. Tinamarie11 said on September 23rd, 2008 at 9:46 pm

So, who’s the blonde? If you say it’s Randy Bean, I’m going to DIE laughing. How stereotypical…a blonde woman and a black ‘man’. How stereotypically sad.

6. Taylor Banaszak said on September 24th, 2008 at 11:57 am

What a ridiculous reason NOT to choose Condi. Really, come on…most of us already knew she was gay and really don’t care. She is doing what all the Republican gays do…hide it. I mean, as a Republican that has completely turned on her party, I certainly would have not have voted for them if it was McCain/Rice…but at least they could argue she was qualified for the job. Her choices have been questionable…and she may not be able to see Russia from her house but at least she knows the name of its leader. Palin is an absolutely ridiculous choice. Clearly they are protecting her from the media because they KNOW she can’t even handle basic questions. How sad my party has become. How pathetic and how sad.

7. Sebastian Fort said on September 24th, 2008 at 1:11 pm

I don’t get it! Condi – a LESBIAN! Are you sure? She has – and I am so convinced – repeatedly told reporters when asked that she has just never had TIME to look for or be in a relationship. And just…just look at all she’s done! She has spent the past few years traveling around the world, trying to convince people her Boss is well not the Anti-Christ!

Trust me! The last thing that Condi WANTS is to have sex! With anyone! I mean…it’s quite common for the bookish, over-educated woman to share a home with another woman, especially one with such differing political views! I mean my Aunt lives with another woman…granted it’s a one-bedroom apartment and we’ve never been able to figure out why they share the bed but it’s perfectly fine. No lesbianism…granted their daughter addresses them both as Mommy but two women sharing a hom is not lesbianism!

8. Sebastian Fort said on September 24th, 2008 at 1:24 pm

There is nothing remotely sexual about two grown women living together, owning property AND sharing a line of credit! How can people be so…dirty-minded! Really!

My Aunt lives with a woman! And while they may share a one-bedroom apartment – and plan to adopt a child together – it’s all about sharing.

9. Sebastian Fort said on September 24th, 2008 at 1:25 pm

Ooops! To the Moderator – I wasn’t sure if my first one went through. Feel free to nix the second and this third posting!

10. Princess Sparkle Pony said on September 24th, 2008 at 3:45 pm

Your source was either terribly confused or pulling your leg. Condi was totally, unequivocally out of the veep rumor circus months and months before Obama picked Biden. The timing mentioned by your source is totally wrong.

I’m not saying the lesbian rumors have no merit, just that your source’s info doesn’t match the Condi Veep Rumor(TM) timeline in the slightest.

11. Dawn said on September 24th, 2008 at 4:11 pm

I’ll take gay over a redneck any damn day of the week.

This country scares me sometimes. I’ve stumbled over rocks brighter than Sarah Palin. And now we have McCain backing out of the first debates because of “the economy”. Wow, his level of disrespect for the American people’s intelligence in astounding.

12. Michael O said on September 24th, 2008 at 6:16 pm

I can just picture the rest home workers, err, I mean GOP bigwigs, that chose McCain’s running mate going over the options:

Bigwig #1: What about this one?

Bigwig#2: Too fugly. And what’s with that hair? The American people need a VP pick that they can rub one out to.

Bigwig #1: How about Condi?

Bigwig#2: Too gay. I told her she had a nice rack once and she blew me off.

Bigwig#3: Yeah, I asked her how she liked her eggs, scrambled or fucked in the ass and she didn’t even respond. Dyke.

Bigwig#2: NEXT!

Bigwig #1: What about Sarah Pallin?

Bigwig#2: Oooh, now THAT’S what I’m talkin’ about.

Bigwig#3: I could hit that all night. So could the American people.

Bigwig#2: Yeah, look at that pout and those “fuck me” glasses. You just know she does it.

Bigwig #1: Gentleman, I think we have our choice. You want to wake up McCain and tell him about it?

Bigwig#2: Nah. He’ll find out later when he’s having the paper read to him.

13. fay said on September 26th, 2008 at 5:14 pm

this is ludicris condi is not gay keep researching i bet u find a man hide in other state or country, stop kiddin yourselves she gets her done by a real man, seriously

14. fay said on September 26th, 2008 at 5:16 pm

condi dress like that to keep them old asses off her and out of her business, she has a man in another country some foriegner or that source HA! HA!

15. Shannon said on September 28th, 2008 at 8:14 pm

I have it from my DC dyke sources that Condi and partner frequent quiet parties for high-powered DC closet-cases routinely. She should have married a beard like Clinton if she wanted to be VP when she grew up. Hillary’s one of us too.

You know what would be awesome? If one of Palin’s kids came out. I mean, I know they’d send him/her directly to Exodus Ministries Anti-Gay Shock Therapy Camp, but it would still be the perfect completion of the karma bus wreck that is Palin’s family.

16. Jo said on September 29th, 2008 at 12:11 pm

If anyone still doubts that the RNC is stuck in the past, the use of the phrase “light in the loafers” is a dead giveaway. Sheesh.

17. Lou Chibbaro Jr. said on October 6th, 2008 at 1:33 pm

To Ian Halperin,

I’d liked to interview you by phone for a story on the “culture of the closet,” which is explores the issues surrounding closeted gay figures of of power in the Washington during the years of the Bush administration. Obviously, your story about reports that Republican Party insiders claim Condoleeza Rice was seriously considered as a vice presidential pick for McCain until rumors of her sexual orientation surfaced is something I plan to discuss in my story–giving you fill credit for breaking that.

Could you tell me how I might contact you for an interview on this subject?

Thanks,

Lou Chibbaro
    Senior News Reporter
    The Washington Blade
    lchibbaro@washblade.com

18. Venessa Listen said on July 13th, 2011 at 7:00 am

Nice post! You truly have a wonderful way of writing which I find captivating! I will definitely be bookmarking you and returning to your blog. In fact, your post reminded me about a strange thing that happened to me the other day. I’ll tell you about that later…

19. Stacia Aipopo said on August 29th, 2011 at 5:57 pm

Hello, this is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting in your blog especially on how to determine the topic. keep up the good work.

20. Mackenzie Hardridge said on September 5th, 2011 at 6:59 pm

Awesome post. I so good to see someone taking the time to share this information

21. Carrie Smillie said on September 7th, 2011 at 6:48 pm

Interesting read, perhaps the best article iv’e browse today. We learn everyday cheers to you!

22. Taylor Pniewski said on September 11th, 2011 at 9:21 pm

I REALLY liked your post and blog! It took me a minute bit to find your site…but I bookmarked it. Would you mind if I posted a link back to your post?

23. Luis Arnst said on September 17th, 2011 at 8:00 pm

I was just having a conversation over this I am glad I came across this it cleared some of the questions I had.

24. Carrie Smillie said on September 19th, 2011 at 2:28 am

This post makes a lot of sense !

25. Isis Biehl said on October 18th, 2011 at 7:36 pm

I’ve been checking your blog for a while now, seems like everyday I learn something new :-) Thanks

26. Myles Glaue said on October 22nd, 2011 at 11:49 pm

I would like to say “wow” what a inspiring post. This is really great. Keep doing what you’re doing!!

27. Carrie Smillie said on October 23rd, 2011 at 6:40 am

I’ve just started off a blog, the knowledge you give on this site has aided me extremely. Thank you for all your time & work.

28. Charlie Pollack said on November 11th, 2011 at 7:57 pm

Of course, what a great site and informative posts, I will add backlink – bookmark this site? Regards, Reader

29. Samuel Gambaiani said on November 12th, 2011 at 12:03 pm

30. [...] federal government, it seems being gay supersedes all those other extraordinary characteristics. Here’s more from IanUnderCover’s explosive revelations: “It was the persistent rumors about her sexuality that ultimately killed her chances and removed [...]

31. [...] – C’mon, you know you’re excited about Oliver Stone’s “W.” Long live Thandie Newton! [...]

32. [...] account with a woman, Randy Bean, for a while now.  But it seems that McCain’s inner circle had been pushing for Condoleezza Rice to be his running mate, and that the idea was killed because of rumors about [...]

33. IUC Exclusive: IUC OUTS HILLARY CLINTON AS STRAIGHT said on February 13th, 2009 at 9:27 am

[...] incarnation, none other than Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. Unlike her predecessor Condoleezza Rice, whose barely disguised lesbian relationship with filmmaker Randy Bean has been common knowledge in [...]