IUC Poll: If you could hit the sack with one celeb who would it be? Post comments here…

Posted on September 19th, 2008 by HisHighness in His Highness Hollywood, IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Politics

Oprah’s butt is priceless
My choice would be Oprah cause she’s got the booty – and the cash. Would pay to see the Queen of television moan and groan for a few hours. Naturally, I’d video it surreptitiously as part of my undercover persona and sell it online and make millions. Of course, I’d donate half to Oprah’s favorite charity – herself. What celeb would you like to bonk for a night – post here.

1. Tinamarie11 said on September 19th, 2008 at 11:30 am

I’m going to have nightmares after seeing that picture. Seriously bad, wake up sweating type of bad dreams.

Maybe Josh Lucas can scare them away for me…

2. John Dillon said on September 19th, 2008 at 2:47 pm

I’m going to have to go ahead with a gut reaction which I am none too proud of– Martha Stewart. My desire to pour it to everybody’s favorite insider trading home maker stems largely from lurid curiosity over said tight-ass. First and foremost, I yearn to know whether or not the noises she makes during sex are in that old familiar monotone with which she delivers every other line the public has ever heard her speak. Second, I’m curious to find out if her homestead neuroses extend to stopping in the middle of sex to fix the bed, make sure any discarded clothes landed appropriately in the hamper, and any bestrewn throw pillows back in place. Lastly, I want to know just how much she’s willing to pay me to ensure that I never tell a soul about or scandalous encounter.

3. Sugamama said on September 19th, 2008 at 3:24 pm

After long debate wtih myself and my vigina, I would have to say the rapper Nelly, although lil sugamama had a lot to say about Denzel Washington, LL Cool J, Method Man, Brad Pitt, hell even Angelina Jolie, but my minds eye says Nelly. He just has that mysterious look in his eyes, that boyish grin, bangin body, and big juicy lips (not J-Z lips though). I love lips…they do it for me. He strikes me as the type of cat that would wine me and dine me, whisper in my ear how beautiful I was and how he’d like to kiss me all over my body while we laid infront of the fireplace on a fur rug. WOW!!! boy would I like that fantasy to come true…that’s just for starters…

4. José Orduña said on September 19th, 2008 at 4:49 pm

I had a long conversation with Pepito about this issue and before I disclose my answer I have to explain that I hate this person, but Pepito my little friend isn’t as partisan as I am. Ever since he laid his one eye on Sarah Palin about two weeks ago, which is the first time anyone has laid their eyes on her, he has been in a tizzy. I’ve tried to dissuade him, but he insists that there is something about those glasses and the dinosaurs and the bloody hunting that awakens his most primal sentiments. Pepito has steered me wrong in the past so this type of thing doesn’t surprise me. Good thing he can’t vote.

5. Angie said on September 19th, 2008 at 8:31 pm

I think I’ve just lost my appetite. This photo can be my new diet. Any time I want to eat something bad for me, I’ll look at this picture and I won’t be hungry anymore.

6. Brady Sullivan said on September 19th, 2008 at 8:54 pm

One of the girls from The Hills, so that for at least a night they could have one talented bone in their body to merit their success. Yes, that kind of vulgarity is probably uncalled for. Talking about The Hills I mean.

7. Jeane said on September 19th, 2008 at 10:30 pm

Hmmm, I’m not even going to touch this one Ian.

8. Michael O said on September 20th, 2008 at 4:43 pm

Oh, this one is easy: John McCain! I’m not gay, but I’d take his wrinkled up piece of dried jerkey into my mouth all day and night, so long as I could get pictures that would, of course, wind up on sites such as this one. In fact, I’d give Ian Undercover exclusivity. Hey, no disrespect to all you rape babies out there, but this race is too close for my liking and if I had to, I’d take a shot in the mouth for democracy.

9. Devon Jackson said on September 21st, 2008 at 10:41 pm

Oprah’s a good choice. Inspired. Damn good. Only, she’d probably make you CRY at some point. To paraphrase Samuel L. Jackson’s character in Pulp Fiction: she’d get all post-coital on your ass afterward. Like, try to get you all emotional and shit while you’re blissing out, just trying to savor the moment.

10. Sebastian Fort said on September 24th, 2008 at 1:57 pm

You know…I normally would say Tobey Maguire or Orlando Bllom or Heath Ledger – he is so damn, wait? What are you saying…oh! That’s right I missed that boat, damn overdose. Well…or Jude Law or Jake Gyllenhall but now that you have tempted me with Oprah’s derrier I think you’ve turned me straight! I am gonna get a copy of her magazine and let’s just say I am going to be raping right through the big O on the cover!

Mmm…

11. Deep Dish said on September 24th, 2008 at 7:23 pm

I’d have to second that emotion about Oprah’s big booty giving me nightmares–even though on the Emmys, she did look rather large (not that there’s anything wrong with that–more to love, folks, more to love). But Oprah isn’t my cup of tea–and I think her friend Gayle might not be too happy to share her with anyone else because I’ve heard they’re VERYCLOSE. And that pic looks like that fabulous actress from “Reno 911″–from the backside. Okay, that’s enough talk about the female body. I much prefer the male physique. Brad Pitt instantly comes to my mind–the guy just donated money to stop the gay marriage ban in San Francisco that’s coming up for a vote. And he’s hot–and seems like such a decent guy. Then there’s George Clooney, who reminds me of Cary Grant. Can I hit the sack with both of them? Separately, of course, since I prefer to concentrate on one gentleman at a time and vice versa. I know, I’m so boring–but that’s just the way I was raised.

12. jlhaee said on October 7th, 2008 at 10:22 am

w8Et3f txuxfebgyjjk, [url=http://vvnqomozgqkd.com/]vvnqomozgqkd[/url], [link=http://oldvympgmlfb.com/]oldvympgmlfb[/link], http://meevtegppqrc.com/

13. Tash said on August 8th, 2009 at 3:47 am

I would do it with Edi Gathegi, if he is straight. (Are there any straight men in Hollywood?) He has smooth, dark skin and a beautiful muscular body, but he has red eyes and his face is hideous. I am fascinated with sexy ugly men, but I can’t do repeat performances. So, he would be perfect.

14. The Perv said on February 1st, 2010 at 11:29 am

Anyone else wanna shove some cock deep in that ass?

15. Nicolas said on March 30th, 2010 at 2:21 pm