IUC featured in Playboy

Posted on September 19th, 2008 by HisHighness in IUC:Bits, IUC:Entertainment, IUC:Exclusive

IUC featured in Playboy
Hey, we’ve only been in biz for two weeks and already have made it to Page 6, Vanity Fair and now Playboy. No need to worry about it getting to our heads. We won’t rest until we get our own page in the Bible and Torah. Thanks to all for the support. Have a great weekend.

Click here to view story: Playboy.com

1. Dani Vitali said on September 19th, 2008 at 8:42 pm

Congratulations IUC! Pretty impressive after 2 weeks. It’s always been a dream of mine to be featured in Playboy. You know with my writing…DUH. Not with like my hott body or anything like that. Well maybe if Playboy did an issue featuring sexy writers who look like they’re 14 but are really 22. Then I would consider.

2. Brady Sullivan said on September 19th, 2008 at 8:47 pm

Onto the next step in the ianundercover world domination plan: get the girl posing for the October centerfold to write ianundercover.com across her belly.

3. Jeane said on September 19th, 2008 at 10:20 pm

Web domination. Done. Next week Ian Undercover will be guest starring as the crazy neighbors in a hit reality show. Nice.

4. Alicia Butler said on September 19th, 2008 at 11:35 pm

Tip of the hat to IUC. One small step for Jessica Alba, one giant leap for online gossip. Congrats.

5. Michael O said on September 20th, 2008 at 4:47 pm

20 questions for Franz Ferdinand? After “do you still exist?”, I’d have nothing for the remaining 19 so kudos to the Playboy braintrust.

6. Deep Dish said on September 24th, 2008 at 7:01 pm

Congratulations! Very exciting for IUC! Maybe Playboy will feature “IUC’s Softer Side” in a future issue. I’m sure you’re worth fighting for just as much as Willa Ford. And I’m sure Jessica Alba’s family is thrilled that she’s been selected as Sex Star of the Year over Denise “What happened to my lousy career?” Richards. A proud moment for the Albas.

7. Liza Westfahl said on July 14th, 2011 at 1:23 am

Hello, this is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting in your blog especially on how to determine the topic. keep up the good work.