IUC Exclusive: IUC outs more email addresses of famous people including Saddam Hussein – email Saddam to see if he’s still alive

Posted on September 18th, 2008 by HisHighness in His Highness Hollywood, IUC:Bits, IUC:Politics

George Bush was once good friends with Saddam Hussein

IUC urges everyone to email Saddam – George Bush once was good buddies with him. Did Bush knock off one of his doubles and give sanctuary to Saddam at his Texas ranch? The only way to find out is to email (provided below) Saddam. If he responds let IUC know right away. We’ll send our IUC Recovery Squad to the Bush ranch to arrest both of these notorious war criminals. Wouldn’t it be cool if Saddam and Bush share a cell together at the same prison as Conrad Black. And we’ll pay you a year’s supply of free Iraqi Pizza along with a free one way cruise to Iraq if you prove Saddam replied – apparently there’s a joint in Bagdad that makes the best all dressed pizza anywhere.
Adams, Douglas (Author) adamsd@cerf.net
Adams, Scott (Creator of Dilbert) scottadams@aol.com
Allen, Tim (Home Improvement) HI.Tim@refuge.cuug.ab.ca
The Amazing Randy (Magician) 76702.3507@COMPUSERVE.COM
Asner, Ed 72726.357@compuserve.com
Brokaw, Tom nightly@nbc.com
Bryan, Zachery (Home Improvement) HI.Zach@refuge.cuug.ab.ca
Chabon, Michael (author of Wonder Boys) mchabon@aol.com
Clancy, Tom (Author of Patriot Gamesr) tomclancy@aol.com
Curry, Adam adam@metaverse.com
Dangerfield, Rodney rodney@rodney.com (if he replies it means he’s still breathing)
Ebert, Roger 73136.3232@compuserve.com
Gates, Bill billg@microsoft.com
Gingrich, Newt georgia6@hr.house.gov
Hayes, Chip (Melrose Place Producer) chiphayes@aol.com
Hindman, Earl (Wilson on Home Improvement) HI.Earl@refuge.cuug.ab.ca
House of Representatives E-mail list congress@hr.house.gov
Hume, Brit 72737.357@compuserve.com
Saddam Hussein – press@uruklink.net(he had so many doubles he might still be alive. let us know if he replies).
Jillette, Pen (Of Penn and Teller magicians) penn@delphi.com
St. Marie, Buffy (Singer) bsm@aloha.net
Thomas, Jonathan Taylor (Home Improvment)HI.JT@refuge.cuug.ab.ca
Trudeau, Garry 72662.3023@compuserve.com
von Oy, Jenna (from TV’s Blossom) pedrew@aol.com
Woods, James jameswoods@aol.com

1. Eric said on September 18th, 2008 at 11:27 pm

I had no idea Saddam had an e-mail. It seemed like such a freaking novelty to me, that I had do something about it. So I did what any person bored out of their gourd would do. That’s right, I wrote (dead) Saddam Hussein an e-mail:

“Wow… I really don’t know why I’m doing this, but here it goes. I guess what most people want to know is: are you really dead? Of course everybody saw the footage of your hanging. Nobody refutes that somebody was put out of their misery. You were a man of such cunning and veracity… it’s a little hard to believe that you went out so easily, like a chump. At any rate, your country is now in shambles and currently in the process of forcefully adopting democracy. So I guess you might as well be dead. Am I right? Can I get a high-five?!

I’ve never known a dictator, nor have I ever wanted to know one. I guess it’s a bit funny to think about what went through such a cruel man’s head when it came time to choose his email name. I can’t imagine what went through your head, but I’m willing to bet that you wanted to present some of your best qualities into your email address. I mean, if I were the dictator of a country—if I were you—I wouldn’t settle for nonrepresentativename@govtcontrolledisp.com (e.g. press@uruklink.net).

No way. I would drizzle my email name with adjectives and fear instilling words, like Killtator5000@uruklink.net, IfYoureReadingThisYoureDead@uruklink.net, BeardOfSodomy@uruklink.net, or AwsoomDood69@uruklink.net.

What happened? I used to think you were a bad man (B.A. Barucus looses his marbles bad; and not, Vin Diesel is a bad man for continuing to act bad).

In any case, respond back. Or not. Whatever. ”

I haven’t heard back from him.

2. aimee greenberg said on September 19th, 2008 at 12:27 am

So, this is the photo op moment where the Prez wraps the purple heart around Sadam’s throat for having the courage to be hung live from Bagdad, it’s Saturday Night and we’re going podcast to show the world how we take care of traitors. However, Bush fumbling as usual, gets distracted by the humiliating flashback of Michael Moore’s clip of his frozen moments of paralysis while reading “The Little Goat” story to little kids in Head Start, while the secret service are whispering in his deaf ear, “Mr. President, we’ve been attacked.” Dazed and confused, after catching Sadam’s unshaven neck hairs in the clasp, GW pulls too tight and strangles him…accidently on prime time. Suddenly, as if in a dream, Saddam pulls off his face and Jim aka Peter Graves…risen from the dead says….”Your mission, should you choose to accept, is to put this poor sucker out of his misery this November.” I’M BARACK OBAMA AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.

3. Mike said on September 19th, 2008 at 10:47 am

Oh come on, we gotta ask him, just where he did hide those weapons of mass destruction? And on the subject, how on earth did the US and UK army fail to find them? I mean, they were (are, arguably) at war with Iraq. You go to war against a nation state and fail to find any weapons of mass destruction. Doh!

‘Private, have you seen any weapons of mass destruction?’

- Well, jeez, I don’t know, I guess they were firing a lot of MISSILES at us.

4. Tinamarie11 said on September 19th, 2008 at 11:32 am

Right…so you send an email to one of these addresses and then you’re hit with 3 billion spam emails. Like Tom Clancy is going to have a private email of tomclancy@aol.com. Duh.

Who hacked in to compuserve and got all of those accounts?

5. John Dillon said on September 19th, 2008 at 3:08 pm

Here’s how we find out if Saddam is really dead:

—–

Dear friend,

I am Mrs. Mary Elizabeth Jones, a Kuwaiti national I was married to
    Dr.Harry Jones who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory coast for nine
    years before he died in the year 2000,He died after a brief illness that
    lasted for only four days.Since his death I decided not to re-marry or
    get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.

We were married for eleven years and the union unfortunately did not
    produce any offspring. Before his death we had given our lives to Christ
    and were living according to his Words. A few weeks ago I was diagnosed
    with cancer and the doctor has informed me that I do not have much time
    to live. Presently I am practically an invalid as the cancer has ravaged
    my body and I can feel my life slowly ebbing away. I do not have much
    time to do the Lord’s work but He will give me strength to see my last
    assignment through.

My husband, Dr.Harry Jones before his death deposited his life savings
    of $8.6Million (Eight Million Six hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) in a
    consignment with a financial institution in the European continent as
    gtem stones for security reasons unknown to the security firm best known
    to me,my attorney and my late husband.

Before his death, we were committed to the growth of the church And the
    propagation of the word, but I can no longer partake in these noble
    tasks. I need a church, Christian individual or individuals who can
    continue the work on our behalf and will utilize this money the way I am
    going to instruct here into-funding churches, orphanages and widows
    propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is
    maintained. To care for the sick, the poor, the downtrodden wherever
    they may be The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand
    that gives. I took this decision because I don’t have any child or next
    of kin who can inherit these funds. Though the internet is a seemingly
    unlikely place to find such individuals, I believe that the Lord hides
    jewels in the most unlikely places. It is not the means that is
    important but the message. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of
    the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I
    shall hold my peace. With God all things are possible.

My lawyer who is presently on an assignment in The Netherlands he will
    issue you a letter of authorization that will prove you as the present-
    beneficiary to these funds and also other documents backing the claim of
    the consignment funds. I want you and the church to always pray for me
    because the lord is my shepherd. Happiness is that I lived a life of a
    worthy Christian.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Hoping to hearing from you.

N.B-PLEASE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GIVE THE LAWYER IN CHARGE A CALL IN THE
    NETHERLANDS IMMEDIATELY, HE DOES EVERYTHING ON MY BEHALF AND HE’S VERY
    UNDERSTANDING AND I BELIEVE HE WILL LEAD YOU TO YOUR SUCCESS IN JESUS.

LAWYER`S CONTACT DETAILS:

NAME: Mr.Jefferson.L.Kingston

E-MAIL: cyrillawest@netscape.net

Tell: 0031-629-215-703

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Yours in Christ,

Mrs. Mary Elizabeth Jones.

—–

All we have to do is wait for him to respond and collect his money and we’ve got him.

6. Brady Sullivan said on September 19th, 2008 at 8:44 pm

All this Saddam talk is burying the real story this article presents: Ed Asner knows how to use email??

7. Jeane said on September 19th, 2008 at 10:51 pm

Whoa, it’ll be like Prison Break except the guys won’t be as hot or as smart enough as Michael Scofield to break out. So it’s like Prison Break but it’s close.

8. ~Smash said on September 19th, 2008 at 11:15 pm

I happen to have inside information that Saddam’s head has been attached to Ted Williams cryogenically frozen, now unfrozen body. Ted Williams family is really, really pissed…again. But Bush just has a way about him, and he and Saddam are tight!
    Dick hooked him up with a job where he has a lucid career with Halliburton as head of sales and marketing. He is currently heading the campaign to drill into our Alaskan reserve. You know, puppeteer of Sarah Palin. Saddam especially loves his company issued M17 rifle and poses with it often. Not too much has changed for him.
    He continues his sordid affair with Condoleeza. Remember all of her trips to the middle east? They are happy together, but have to agree to disagree on politics, especially foreign affairs. He has a penchant for Georgia, she loves Russia. But they share the same stance on nuclear power which, remains ambiguous.
    Of course Saddam has email, who doesn’t these days?

9. Brady Sullivan said on September 21st, 2008 at 10:25 pm

Thanks for the list Ian. I actually already had Jonathan Taylor Thomas’ email from when I hired him to clean my gutters through craigslist. Poor guy needs the work.

10. HisHighness said on September 22nd, 2008 at 12:16 am

Great post Brady – you rock!

11. douche de sperme said on May 15th, 2014 at 4:35 am

Je suis venue sur votre site par chance et je ne le regrette pas du tout !!!

12. douche de sperme said on May 18th, 2014 at 8:20 pm

On remarque directement que vous maîtrisez bien ce que vous avancez