Madonna rocked hard on all ends

Posted on September 16th, 2008 by HisHighness in Uncategorized

Madonna was branded being very uncivilized
The Material Girl is being rocked hard from all ends. Now, a person close to her has come forward to IUC, admitting she had an affair that cost Yankees Doodle A-Rod his marriage. We will post soon about the contents of that interview.
First, check out what hitmaker James Morrison says about her.check this story out - c’mon Madge, where’s your fucken manners?
Meanwhile, check out this clip in which she goes off about John McCain being another Hitler.

1. jasoncrane said on September 16th, 2008 at 6:24 pm

On my way to journalism school, i was scooped up by the cattle-guard on the front end of a rock and roll freight train, which shook and shimmied around the world three times, on rails of sex and steel. i leaped from the caboose into a chef position at one of the most notorious hotel restaurants in the world, garnishing my experiences in world travel with the extraterrestrial lunacy of Celebrity and the unglamorous stains of kitchen disfunction. After working my way up to sous-chef, I headed to the jungle of belize where i pulsed my blender to the rhythm of garifuna voo-doo ceremonies, packs of migrating howler moneys, and the incessant roar of waterfalls punctuated by the croak of toucans and the eerie silence of jaguar feet. By the time I extracted the 11th beefworm from my skin, it was time to return to the states and compose this piece of hyperbole, which really only scratches the surface of my continuing adventures, and with any luck, may lead me back to the journal.

jasoncrane75@gmail.com

2. Scott Rose said on September 16th, 2008 at 7:32 pm

Does the source say what base A-Rod got to with her?

3. Vinnie Penn said on September 16th, 2008 at 7:43 pm

Say what you want, Madonna looks better than ever (though one wonders if this newfound interest in guitar is moreover a way to shield those in the front row from a less-thanenticing smell)!
    As for a possible dalliance with a Yankee, well, frankly, it’s beneath her. I mean, clearly HE was beneath her.

4. Brady Sullivan said on September 17th, 2008 at 2:04 am

Madonna isn’t content with stealing another woman’s husband, but she also had to go ahead and steal Slash from Guns and Roses fashion sense. At least he knows there’s an age when it’s time to be fully clothed on stage.

And perhaps she’s lashing out at McCain for passing her up for the VP nomination. After sleeping with men from as many countries as she has I think it’s fair to say she has far more extensive foreign policy expertize than Palin.

5. Dick Bartell said on September 17th, 2008 at 1:16 pm

Madonna…Madonna…Madonna. MEA CULPA GIRL…you make this old man wanna chickin’ neck up in yo face. Just a clue from average guy…We care about what you think as much as you care about what we think…THINK ABOUT IT!!! Though you are a great entertainer …and hot for an old lady(three months my senior). So why do I still waste my breath typing these words. Until you pry my hands from my cold dead body…If McCain were another Hitler, Jew would be the first to know. Really now…fish nets and politics you should never mix. Nice Les Paul though. Do you wanna be my date for the prom? C’mon it took me 31 years to ask.

6. Barrett Morse said on November 12th, 2008 at 8:51 pm