IUC Exclusive: Carl Lewis leads pack of famous Olympians who refuse to come out

Posted on September 15th, 2008 by HisHighness in His Highness Hollywood, IUC:Gay, IUC:Sports

Carl Lewis Never came out cause he was scared
The Olympics was only a few weeks ago. Most people watching this machofest had no clue that several of the world’s current and former top Olympic stars of all time are gay – and they refuse to come out in fear of losing endorsement opportunities and being blacklisted. The world’s leading sports sociologist Dr. Harry Edwards once told me Carl Lewis was voted off the Olympic squad cause his teammates knew he was gay. He said Lewis never came out publicly cause “it wouldn’t look too good to have him on a Wheaties box” if people knew his sexual preference. Other Olympians who never came out include:
Jesse Owens, Johnny Weissmuller and two famous current members of the USA swim team who we can’t out cause our lawyers won’t let us.

1. My name said on September 17th, 2008 at 2:52 am

What Century are we living in???? No one cares if people are gay anymore, the only reason the issue is pushed is because of the nonexistent “gay marital rights” controversy. If gay people accepted that being married is a right under God between a man and a woman, then this social issue would no longer be an issue and the acceptance of gay people would be much more widespread, and if widespread controversy wants to continue to fester, it is because gay marriage is unjust. Any unjust act is asking for controversy, gay marriage has never been a “right” before, and should never be. It is quite simple, from both scientific and moral points of view. From a scientific point of view, we can take a look at DNA, what is the purpose of DNA??? To survive. How does DNA survive?? Reproduction. Why do married people get tax benefits? Incentive to reproduce. And yes, our world is becomming increasingly over-populated, and yet I still believe that there is no such right for same- sex marriage. Marriage is between a man and woman under God, in any religion. Proof? Go read the Bible, or refer to any other religion around the globe. Anyone who thinks they have a right has been brainwashed and is very lost in this world. I accept everyone for who they are. Perhaps more gay people could be open about their sexuality if this nonexistent gay right were just shut down once and for all. We all used to think that if someone were gay or not was “not our problem”, well now it is my problem. I am not happy about the complete loss of tradition, and the emerging social issues that will continue to multiply if the radication of our culture does not stop.

2. jay said on September 15th, 2009 at 11:01 pm

“our lawyers”…thats a funny one. Maybe Jesse Owens couldnt come out because his wife, with whom he had kids, would’ve killed him. You idiots!!!

3. Invocaimina said on August 5th, 2010 at 6:59 pm

Advise please a good program for converting video to different formats. Just write whatever they enjoy, who and what program is like the main thing for that. And I will choose for myself. Of course, it is desirable to free software. I would be all very grateful.
    Very much interested in the format flv.

барби показ мод играть онлайн барби показ мод играть онлайн
    мобильные игры онлайн скачать бесплатно мобильные игры онлайн скачать бесплатно

4. Abbs said on April 21st, 2012 at 12:24 am

@My name: I got news honey, it ain’t gonna’ stop, and it SHOULD be a right for anyone who wants to get married. Screw your “complete loss of tradition”; unless you’re planning to divorce whoever you’re married to and marry someone of the same sex, it won’t affect your marriage at all. (If you’re married. If not, same thing—doesn’t affect you either way.) Just because in your opinion, gay people shouldn’t be allowed doesn’t mean you get to make the rules for anyone else. If you don’t like gay marriage, allow me to suggest to you not to marry a same-sex partner. There. Problem solved. Now you don’t have to worry about it, and you’re not imposint YOUR views on other people.

5. Abbs said on April 21st, 2012 at 12:36 am

@My name:
    Oh yeah—one more thing—the world IS overpopulated—HEAVILY so—and that’s more than enough reason right there not to worry about the purpose of people getting married just to further overpopulate the planet. If you have ANY common sense, you’d realize that gays actually HELP alleviate some of the burden of all the other billions of people reproducing litters like rats. Does this mean that you have an issue with infertile couples who can’t naturally reproduce—should they ALSO not be allowed to be married—because they’re not physically able to contribute to the famine situation personally without the aid of fertility drugs and/or surrogates?? Huh? Does it? Like, if marriage isn’t going to result in further babies to further compound the overpopulation problem, should all of those couples just turn in their marriage licenses? Oh, wait. I forgot. Your argument is the nonsensical “Just because I DON’T LIKE IT.” explanation. Tough. A lot of people DON’T LIKE YOUR VIEW EITHER. You know what? I don’t like conservatives who think they’re going to tell me what the hell I can/can’t do with my body or who I sleep with. I wish I could just jettison them all out into outer space with the rest of the space junk. BUT I CAN’T. I have to deal with all of you narrow-minded bigots. So in that same light, you’ll just have to deal with gay marriage. IT’S NOT GOING AWAY, so stop wishing it would and living in utopia. Get over it or leave the planet. Sooner or later, everyone will be able to get married whether you like it or not. As far as brainwashing is concerned, you’re the one who’s brainwashed by your religion. Your argument doesn’t hold water except with the rest of your fellow brainwashed sheep.

6. tony hasnip said on July 27th, 2012 at 1:12 pm

@My name:
    To be fair your constant mentioning of a fictional character called god and a bible based on one womans lie about an affair kinda makes your argument poor at best. marriage is more or less a legal agreement for a relationship which homosexuals should be quite entitled to. If anyone wants to agree to a legally binding contract , a party and a likely child molester to say repeat after me then so be it